Brussels Innova is
- the innovation showcase for more than 20 countries and the Eureka contest;
- the forum for businesses and institutions active in R&D.
Numerous novelties just waiting to be marketed are presented in the following areas:
Agronomic and food industry • Anti-pollution • Aviation industry • Body care – cosmetology • Building • Car industry – road • Chemical industrial • Electricity – Electronics • Energy • Environment • Games – Sport – Culture – Leisure – Didactic procedures • General mechanics • Heating • Home crafts • Home improvement • Industrial equipment • Lifting • Medical sciences • Health • Metallurgy • Office material – Informatics • Packaging – Storage • Packing devices • Plumbing • Radio – TV – Telecommunications – Photography • Safety • Sea, ground, air • transport • Security – Protection – Rescue • Textile and clothing industry
What has made the exhibition such a success for so many years?
The sheer number of exhibitors, its diversity of sources and quality of professional visitors.
Who is exhibiting?
- Regional bodies;
- Private and public institutions that provide development aid and support for innovation (advice, business plans, intellectual property, financing, hosting, marketing, and commercialisation);
- Enterprise and innovation relay centres;
- Business incubators;
- Innovative SMEs and hi-tech start-ups;
- Start-up companies seeking new technical and scientific talent;
- R&D departments of major companies seeking to maintain their image as pioneers of innovation and employers of the future;
- Universities (interfaces, research centres, training in innovation management, etc.);
- Inventors and entrepreneurs;
- Chambers of Commerce, Federal public services.
- Promote your activities and demonstrate your innovative qualities.
- Meet a maximum of potential Belgian and foreign partners.
- Grasp opportunities via targeted contacts (industrialisation, investment, commercialisation, distribution, etc.).
- Recruit young talented individuals who are keen to join the companies of tomorrow.
- Promote your research activities and multiply the links between universities/colleges and companies.
- Attract young people into more technical and scientific occupations.
- Offer your services and expertise as a support body and promoter of innovation.